20th Annual Meeting of the IABA
Journey to 1,000. Our Mission Starts with YOU!
SAVE THE DATE: Friday, August 2nd through Saturday, August 3rd, 2013
Swissotel in Chicago, IL
Last Year's Annual Meeting had record attendance and 99% of our attendees reported that they left the meeting highly satisfied. In an effort to keep up the momentum that has been building over the last couple of years, The International Association of Black Actuaries encourages you to bring a friend, an open mind and intellectual curiosity to this year’s meeting.
Join us in Chicago, where both students and experienced actuaries will come together to gain increased knowledge and be well positioned to network with the best that the profession has to offer! Every year, we seek to improve the quality and depth of presentations so that you will depart informed, engaged and ready to take your career to the next level!
EMBARK ON THIS JOURNEY WITH US AND YOU WILL:
- Join us as we celebrate all of our achievements at the Saturday Night Awards Banquet
- Own the opportunity to earn at least 12 Continuing Education Credits
- Unwind and experience Crystal Gardens on the Navy Pier during our Friday Night Reception
- Reconnect. Your friends are going!
- Network one on one with industry professionals
- Educational settings custom tailored to your experience level
- Yield to the city of Chicago and explore all that it has to offer - Things to do in Chicago
Special Thanks to our Elite Sponsors:
Last year’s attendees are saying…
“Loved every minute of it. Looking forward to next year!”
“The IABA Annual Meeting truly gives actuaries, professionals and actuarial students the platform to network and interact in a very welcoming environment.”