All documents listed in items 1-7 are part of the entire application. Applications are not accepted unless they include all of the documents in items 1-7 and are submitted by May 15, 2013. Submitted means items 1-6 received by IABA Foundation electronically and item 7 placed in the mail evidenced by the postmark date. All information is confidential.
- The completed online IABA Foundation Actuarial Scholarships Application.
- Two recommendation forms, completed by instructors and/or advisors at your educational institution who know you well, and are sent directly from their email account at your educational institution.
- A copy of educational examination scores taken (PSAT, SAT, ACT, etc.).
- An information sheet showing an estimate of tuition, fees and other expenses for the upcoming school year.
- A Resume
- A Personal Statement. (See Instructions).
- An official, sealed current transcript, sent directly from your educational institution. If the current transcript shows grades for only one semester, then the transcript from your prior educational institution must be submitted.
NOTE: Applicants are responsible for submitting complete applications by the deadline. Applications will not be reviewed until all documents are submitted, unless it is the fault of the Institution.
Documents satisfying items 1-6 above should be emailed to:
Documents satisfying item 7 above should be mailed to:
IABA Foundation Scholarship Committee
PO Box 369
Windsor, CT 06095
Completed applications must be submitted by May 15, 2013.